WITH JOYFUL LIPS
With joyful lips, O Lord, I will sing your praise,
I will sing your praise; you are a feast for my soul.
1. O God you are my God and my hope
My soul thirsts after you.
2. Your glory I behold in the temple,
Your majesty enthroned.
3. More beautiful than life is your glory.
My lips shall sing your praise.
4. So all my life I bless you O Lord,
To you I lift my hands.
5. As one that you have called to your feast,
My heart gives thanks to you.
6. The shadow of your wings is my shelter,
My soul clings fast to you.
7. My thoughts have turned to you in the night
At dawn I sing your praise.
8. For you have been the light of my soul,
In you I put my trust.
9. To Father, Son and Spirit give glory,
Both now and evermore.