- The Lord’s my shepherd I’ll not want, He makes me down to lie
in pastures green, He leadeth me the quiet waters by.
- My soul He doth restore again, and me to walk doth make.
Within the paths of blessedness, E’en for his own Name’s sake.
- Yea, though I pass through shadowed vale, yet will I fear no ill,
for thou art with me, and they Rod and staff me comfort still.
- My table Thou hast furnished in presence of my foes,
My head with oil thou dost anoint, and my cup over
- Goodness and mercy all my day will surely follow me;
and in my Father’s house always my dwelling place shall be.