1. Holy God we praise thy name; Lord of all we bow before thee! All on earth thy scepter claim, All in heaven above adore thee; infinite thy vast domain everlasting is thy reign.
2. Hark! The loud celestial hymn angel choirs above are raising cherubim and seraphim, in unceasing chorus praising; fill the heav’ns with sweet accord holy, holy, holy lord.
3. Lo! The Apostolic train join the sacred Name to halow; prophets swell the loud refrain, and the white robed martyrs follow; and from morn to set of sun, through the church the song goes on.
4. Holy Father Holy Son Holy spirit three we name thee while in essence only one, undivided God we claim thee; and adoring bend the knee, while we own the mystery.
5. Thou art King of Glory; Christ son of God yet born of Mary for us sinners sacrificed and to death a tributary; first to break the bars of death, thou has opened heav’n to faith.
6. Spare thy people lord we pray, by a thousand snares surrounded Keep us without sin today, never let us be confounded. Lo I put my trust in thee; never Lord abandon me